Monday, March 14, 2011

Well it's official. I am not an F1 car....

Just took a stroll round the F1 track while my Baked spud cooks in the oven (large White spud, scored deep in a diagonal grid sprayed with cranola oil and sprinkled with Maldon Rock Salt and mixed dried herbs, to bake for at least 90mins)

Took me 56 mins to do the full 5.3pm track distance. That's a brisk walk not running I must hasten to add. So I guess it's is official that I am not as fast as an F1 car.. :<. Yet another dream shattered.

On the subject of the F1. I'm currently in the Elephant & Wheelbarrow for a post race (walk) pot and have noticed that the two tables nearest the fire have been replaced by a three seated sofa and coffee table. I have got to figure out how to book that for each F1 race (after Albert Park that is)...