Monday, March 14, 2011

APPLE HO!!

OMG I'm such an apple whore now....

iPad (1st gen), iPhone 4, Apple TV (snd Gen), and now an iMac !!!.  For years I've been anti-apple (their users to me seemed like so much sheep)  but I caved and picked up the iPad on launch and that was the start of the long slide into being a Jobsian sycophant. the reason I got the pad was it genuinely seemed new and fresh - the first of its kind - anf thusly i would be leading not following...  

ANYWAY I absolutely love the iPad. It has become the indispensable constant in my electronic life.  10 hour battery means the internet, and thus EVERYTHING, is always to hand.  So when my Phone contract came to an end I jonesed for an iPhone.  would have picked up an 3GS but for the fact My Visa was nearly up no one was interested in giving me a new contract...   So I waited.  Then, on the day I got the notification that im here for another 4 years (:D) i rushed out and got the just released iPhone 4...

Ok last little bit (don't want to bore you too much) finally got fed up of the old and forever busted PC clogging up my desk and the faultily laptop (both windows machines) I recently decided to make the switch. I was gonna buy a mac.  They are better built and if the pad and the phone are anything to go by then it's gonna be a joy to use.  Also is has systems built into it to easily facilitate setting up a dual boot so that you can have your cake and eat it...  (need to get a back up HD for the mac before I attempt that though)

Looking forward to Karaoke on Wednesday. Im in the final to win 2 four day tickets to the F1 :D  which I'm going to weather I win or not :)   After all I can SEE the track from the end of my driveway.  Just got to decide what I want to sing...  

I've got a few new songs I want to learn.. Copperhead road, Days(Kirstry), Break on through, Place your hands, Tears in Heaven, The Scientist, Dakota...  Im tempted by Place your hands.  It's a good crowd pleaser.